Personal data protection
BIC GIPUZKOA is committed to user privacy. As such, BIC GIPUZKOA applies the personal data protection levels required by law pursuant to Royal Decree 1720/2007, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of protection of personal data. It also endeavours to employ all additional technical protection measures available to it.
As a general rule, to access the services of BIC GIPUZKOA in the user area, it is necessary to register as a user on the home page and accept the legal terms stated below the registration form. Said registration form specifies personal information that will be treated with absolute confidentiality and solely for the purposes indicated in the Contract of Acceptance of the Conditions of Use of the Ser vi ces and/or Contents of www.bicgipuzkoa.eus.
This privacy statement explains BIC GIPUZKOA’s policy regarding the use of your data:
- What information is collected, for what purpose and through which technical means: BIC GIPUZKOA collects personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be re used for an incompatible purpose.
- To whom your information is disclosed. BIC GIPUZKOA will only disclose information to third parties if necessary for fulfilment of the purpose identified above and to the mentioned (categories of) recipients.
- How to access your information, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. As a data subject, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds, except when it is collected to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used to a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent.
- How long your data is kept. BIC GIPUZKOA only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing.
- What security measures are taken to safeguard your information against possible misuse or unauthorised access. BIC GIPUZKOA applies the legally required levels of security for protecting legally required personal details and has installed all of the technical means and measures available to it in order to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, nauthorised access and theft of personal details provided to the company. BIC GIPUZKOA will provide information on this subject upon receiving a prior written request signed by the applicant and sent to Polígono Industrial Azitain, 3K20600 Eibar (Gipuzkoa).
- Whom to contact if you have queries or complaints. You can contact the Webmaster of the web site by sending an e mail message identifying yourself to: i email@example.com
- The BIC GIPUZKOA family of web sites provides links to third party sites. Given that we do not control these sites, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.
- In compliance with RD 1720/2007, 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organ ic Law 56/2007 on Measures to Promote the Information Society, you consent to receive news and commercial offers by any means (SMS, email or equivalents) from BIC GIPUZKOA.
BIC GIPUZKOA users (clients) are responsible for protecting their usernames and passwords against unauthorised use. Any use they make of www.bicgipuzkoa.eus with their own username and password shall be their own responsibility.a.
Users are requested to immediately inform our Legal Department, either by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 943 000 999, of any unauthorised use or disclosure of their username and password.
Right to access, cancel, correct and object:
Users can exercise their right to access, cancel, correct and object to their personal details and to receive information on disclosure of these details by emailing email@example.com or by writing to: BIC GIPUZKOA (Parque Tecnológico Miramón, Paseo Miramon, 170 – 3ª planta, 20014, DonostiaSan Sebastián).